Early Learning Centre Wooden Vegetable Crate
Let’s chop and slice and make a healthy meal with this Wooden Crate of Vegetables from Early Learning Centre.
Let’s carefully use our knife and slice the vegetables and cook a delicious dinner for your friends or toys. Who would like some sweetcorn with their meal? When your vegetables are cut, see what they look like inside. Can you see the layers on the onion and the seeds of the pepper? Stick the veg back together and arrange it carefully inside your crate for a fun shopping game. Pretend to be a shop keeper and sell your delicious vegetables to all your customers to take home for their tea.
This beautiful wooden set is sure to inspire hours of pretend play and is ideal for playing with play kitchens or shopping toys.
- Wooden cut and play food set
- Set contains: 1x cut and play onion, 1x cut and play corn on the cob, 1x cut and play mushroom, 1x cut and play tomato, 1x cut and play potato, 1x cut and play green pepper, 1x carrot, 1x knife and 1x crate
- FSC®-certified - crafted from sustainable wood
- Vegetables stick together with Velcro
- Painted details inside the cut and play food
- Can help to introduce the concept of healthy eating
- Helps children explore their imagination with pretend cooking and shopping play
- Product dimensions: 17cm (H) x 20.5cm (W) x 5.5cm (D)